Sign in to follow this  
drskyking

FSFlightmax and FS2002 and ActiveSky

I have been using your excellent ActiveSky, latest version available for FS2002, registered FSUIPC and just downloaded FSFlightmax for the weather radar. I have tried configuring correctly in both FSFlightmax and activesky so they communicate with each other but I get no weather returns even in heavy rain using online mode for AS. Any help appreciated, I tried to follow all the manuals. Thank you. I would also like to have the fsflightmax open on my wideFS client computer if possible. Thank you.Robert

Hi,Its been a long time, but make sure that in wxRE the option to export METARs for FltMax is On. Then in FltMax there is a setting to use wxRE weather and point to the wxRE folder. Not sure what version of FSUIPC you need.Hope you posted in the FltMax forum as well!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Will check there also. ALready did what you suggested. Is FsFlightmax outdated, maybe I'll just can it. Thought the weather radar would have been cool in flight.