Sign in to follow this  
Guest jerel2k4

connector2proj Run-time error '70' Permission denied

Guest jerel2k4

I am getting this error when using the ActiveRadarConnector2b1. I located the AS2004.exe on the remote computer. When I click next to commence installation I get the error message"connector2proj Run-time error '70' Permission denied"Thanks!

Guest jerel2k4

Got it working. Thank you. I searched and found a previous post. I did a manual installation of active radar.I cannot seem to remove an entry in my add/remove programs on the FS pc.I tried to remove the key manually from the registry with the below procedure:Remove Invalid Listings from Add/Remove ProgramsThere are a number of reasons why an application may remain in the Add/Remove Programs list long after the application is gone from your computer. One of the most common reasons is using the uninstaller from the listing on the All Programs section of Start Menu, but whatever the reason it remains there are ways to remove the invalid listing.Method I: This method avoids editing the registry and should be tried first.The easiest way is to open Add/Remove Programs and select the listing for the program you know has already been deleted. Select the application and click the Remove button. Since there is no application to 'remove', the process will time out and you'll be presented with an option to remove the entry.Method II: This method involves editing the registry. Make sure to have a verified registry backup before editing the registry. Help with backing up the registry is available here.Select Start > Run In the Open: line type regedit and press Enter. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionUninstall The Add/Remove Programs list is built from the keys listed beneath the Uninstall folder. Locate the key for the program that has been uninstalled, right click the key and click Delete. Clicking the keys in the left pane and looking at the information provided in the right pane can help in identifying the associated programs. Err on the side of caution in this operation. Once the key has been deleted it's impossible to use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall if you make an incorrect selection.There is not a key for ActiveSky in the Uninstall.Any ideas?Thanks,Jerel