Sign in to follow this  
ndflieger

Page not displayed message...

Greetings! This morning I've been attempting to down load the file a330pnl_modified.zip by Matthew Campbell. I've tried from the front page listings of new files and from within the library itself. Both times I get the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" message.Just wondering if the link is broken or something...RegardsScott KJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Scott, I just tried it and it worked for me. If there was a problem, it would appear it's been corrected now. Try it again and if you still have problems, see if you get the same error trying to download another file.

Hi Scott,No luck I'm afraid. Just tried downloading that file with the same results...also noticed when I get to the file page, there's a box with a red "X" through it where that small picture of the panel would be. Please note that I get to the page with the file, but it's when I click on the download button that I get the "page cannot be displayed" message. Earlier this morning I downloaded his A340 modified panel from the library without any problems...Regards,Scott KJMS

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

Scott, have you tried to download any other file from the library while you are getting this error with the file in question. The reason I asked that you try this is if you get this problem with any file, something has gone amiss in your browser most likely.

Guest Matt Johnson

I've just tried it and the files aren't actually on the server. I've flagged this up with the Library Managers for their attention.--M

Duh, sorry about that Scott. Take a look at Matt's message below. Turns out the file isn't actually there. In my rush to check it out, I didn't give Download Accelerator enough time to return the error to me. DAP started up and acted like it was starting to download and I canceled it thinking everything was fine. Tried it again and let it run and I did get the error.Sorry I misled you.

Hi Scott,Thanks for the info. I'll just wait for Matt to upload the file.I appreciate all your time in tracking this down!Warm regards,Scott KJMS

Scott Cebula