Sign in to follow this  
Guest EricEsasco

Just bought AS2004.5/up and running but..

Guest EricEsasco

Hi all, Just blown away by AS2004.5 (no pun intended). I have added FSglobal 2005 terrain mesh world wide (at a 12 gigabyte hit to my drive space) with 70 meter resolutio, Ultimate traffic with AFCAD and now Active Sky. I have to say that AS is by for the most impressive addon anybody could want. It even improved my frame rates when near the cloud sets ! One thing that I would like to fix is that when I start FS9 I get an error from FSUIPC as follows:FSUIPC ACCESS ERROR:One or more programs you are using is not accredited for access to an unregistered copy of FSUIPC. Please see log file.The log file is as follows:********* FSUIPC, Version 3.400 by Pete Dowson *********User Name=""User Addr=""FSUIPC not user registeredWIDEFS not user registered, or expiredModule base=61000000ClassOptions: UIPCMAIN=FF7F, FS98MAIN=FF7F, FS2KMAIN=FF5EWeatherOptions(Orig)=0000B027[0000B027]InitDelay: 0 secondsWeatherReadInterval=4LogOptions=00000001DebugStatus=0 5565 System time = 08:35:12 5566 F:MICROSOFT GAMESFLIGHT SIMULATOR 9 5568 System time = 08:35:12, FS2004 time = 12:00:00 (00:00Z) 5757 Module "ActiveRadar.dll" access registration is okay 9976 C:My DocumentsFlight Simulator FilesMiegs Field.flt 10172 AIRCRAFTstpmaA-ST P-51D Mustang Aces.air 10187 Aircraft="A-ST P-51D Mustang Aces Paint2" 15177 Illegal read attempt: offset 0564, size 4 15177 ... Program or module not accredited for use with this unregistered FSUIPC 15345 Advanced Weather Interface Enabled 102272 ### IPC Message processed in 87095mSecs ###I do not think that any features are missing. The radar works and is a nice way to find weather to fly through. I just would like that message issue resolved. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Fjorko

Hi MateGet the lastest version of FSUIPC from Pete's website (3.44)

Hi Eric,If you don't run AS does this happen? From your log it looks like it is the Mustang or something with that plane causing the error. I do want you to try something: cut and paste the activeradar.dll out and place it elsewhere on your machine. Then see if the error happens.Please let us know.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg