Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Dutchman

Active sky Temp problem.

Guest The Dutchman

Hey everybody,I have question: I just made a flight from Frankfurt to Amsterdam.In FRA the temperature was normal -01C. When I arrived at Amsterdam the temperature was 30C on a Decemberday !!! The wheather at Amsterdam was correct only the temperature was not correct. Does anybody know what I did wrong ? are my settings not correct ???Regards,Dimitri

Guest The Dutchman

Hey Jim,No I wasn't playing online. The 30C was reported as OAT, and was displayed in the cockpit.I think I already solved the problem, I read the Activesky instructions and I turnon/off some options in FS to let activesky work correctly. Now I don't have that problem anymore.Thanks for you help !Regards,Dimitri

Guest The Dutchman

After thinking that the problem was solved, I came to the conclusion that the problem is still there.Everytime that I start-up Amsterdam or fly to Amsterdam, the real wheather is correct only the temperature is not correct ! I mean 34C in the winter is not correct ofcourse. I started my flight at Birmingham and there the tempereture was correct.Can you help me please to fix the problem ??http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/101466.jpgRegards,Dimitri

Guest Edwin

Hi,I think John meant whether your AS2004.5 was in Online mode. Posting your AS2004.ini file may also help diagnosing your problem.Edwin

Guest The Dutchman

Hey Jim,Online updates is on in my options menu.And again If I start Amsterdam Schiphol in FS and I start Active sky the outside Airtemperature says 30 or 34 degrees in the cockpit and also if you listen to the ATIS.Regards,Dimitri

Hi,I just checked myself and things were fine.Here was the METAR:EHAM 240025Z 25025G36KT CAVOK 10/07 Q1002 NOSIGIt showed the correct temp on my panel and ATIS reported everything correctly.What build of AS are you using? It is in the lower right corner.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest The Dutchman

Ah I see...Well I think you mean the version ?? I use Active Sky 2004 version 1, hopefully is that what you mean ?? Sorry I'm using this program only since a few days now, so I still have to learn a lot of thinks about Active Sky.Regards,Dimitri

Guest The Dutchman

Hey Jim,Thanks :-)The problem is solved after installing the update !!!Thanks again !Regards,Dimitri