Sign in to follow this  
Guest bleach27

Problems with Active Sky WXRE

Guest bleach27

Hello to all.First of all,I apologize by my englishI have bought the program and I have installed it in the correct folder of my FS2002.I have installed the FSUIPC registering it correctly. I have followed the passages of configuration of the FSUIP and the FS but when I download the meteo with (online or offline opcion) WXRE leaves to me correct, but when putting airport Id and to give get ,I see the metar ant information but I don't see change anything in the FS2002, follows everything without clouds and anything. could you say to me that I need or what is the error?Data:WXRE version 1.6.FS2002FSUIPC version 3.4.1.1.Please I need help,I do...1) run wxRE,download metar with online option,after I save this file,and then a select a airport,for example GCLP (Spain) 2)run FS2002 and select the similar airport but I dont see clouds or rain, I see normal day,clear and perfect.I think that the problem can be the configuration of FSUIPC.other data is in the status screen I can't see FS. Version until Mag. Var. Why? is this the problem?thanks

Hi and Welcome,Let us back up a bit here:1. Uninstall wxRE and reinstall OUTSIDE of FS2002.2. After your reinstall please update to V1.92.4 The link can be found on our website.3. Use FSUIPC V2.95.After you try these things, then let us know what is happening in FS.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest bleach27

ok, I understand that I unistall wxRE and reinstall in other directory outside FS2002,and update to V 1.92.4 The wxRE,it's correct?ok,if this is correct I will try this,please reply me if I am mistaken.

Guest bleach27

Hi again.Now the Active Sky is ok but I have other problem now.I want to select manually my local airport,GCLP (Gran Canaria),I wont download metar and tafor.I put Id in this case GCLP and select custom write but in metar box I can read "ID not found in ofline"I copy the metar in correct syntaxs.please help me again :)

Guest bleach27

Hi again,I try that mode but the problem continue.I do:in option I select offline and auto-download and create but the program say me "error or timeout downloading,other times the download is correct but if I put GCLP like ID the program say me" clud layer conflict in metar skippimg transition or ID not found in offline METAR file :(If I want to use old offline file the program say me "readin offline file" but it dosen't nothing,I wait more minute but nothing,I can see in the Active Wx station field that change station but no moreI am desperate,Can I use this program without internet? if yes ,Why?Other way I select GCLP and click in custom write field,but the program say me "cloud layer conflict ....an configuration/loop error(Voice or data base fiel)For example if a put LEMD(Madrid -Barajas) in the airport field and click in customwrite,I cant see metar.Please help me. PD:Merry Christmas :)

1. Try with the Low Bandwidth Winds Download checked On.2. What is your Internet connection like?3. Can't do much about a Cloud layer conflict.4. ID not found means that no report was make. I have 5 offline files and none of them gave me this message for GCLP.5. No you need Internet for this program.6. LEMD is also a good METAR on my machine.Are you saving your options before going to the main page? Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest bleach27

Hi again,now all perfect but I have a doubt.In on line mode I can play with GCLP,LEMD...in off line mode also but ,Can I change something of the metar conditions? for example:Visibility,rain and other condition.because if I am playing in off line mode in GCLP,for example the metar say me:GCLP 171600Z 11016KT 7000 FEW012 OVC080 13/10 Q1014 NOSIG,if I want to have less visibility,I write 3000 for example(GCLP 171600Z 11016KT 3000 FEW012 OVC080 13/10 Q1014 NOSIG) and click in custom write but the metar change to original with 7000 of visibility.Please help me,this program is fantastic but I need know this doubt.

Guest bleach27

I use offline mode,but I can modify the metar but I can't use this new metar because when I click in Custom Write it change to original metar,Why?I dont know

Guest bleach27

yes ,when I click in custom write window and select a ID (f.e. GCLP) the metar change to original