Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

ICAO spoken rather than phonetic spelling on FlightWatch

Maybe it's just my system, but I cannot get AS2004.5 to say the recorded airport names rather than the phonetic name. I recorded my own voice set and included all the major UPSVAC hubs (since I fly for them) and none of them will play via the FlightWatch. I searched this forum for about 40 minutes trying to find a reference to this to no avail. Anyone have a clue what's going on? Thanx!-Rick

Hi Rick,It's been a long for this one, if ever, on the forum. I was able to do this a long time ago and have it work. If I recall, the key is the nameing of the files. Make sure it is the 4 letter code followed by the .wav extension. I would be willing to give your set a try if you would like.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hi Jim. Thanx for the offer. I already have the files named correctly (they are like this - KSDF.wav KBFI.wav and so on), so I know that's ok. I just dont understand why it doesnt work. I assume the filename is NOT case-sensitive.-Rick