Sign in to follow this  
Howiefly13

Active Sky scope disappears?

WHen I hit F12 to minimize the A.S. scope, it disappears and I cannot get it back on the screen.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Sorry, I meant to say ....when I hit Ctl F12.

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor

Yes, but I meant to say was that when I click on the red button to bring up the mini-screen, the large screen disappears and I cannot bring it back.I have always used Active Camera, but this just started recently.Thanks a Lot,Howard

Howard

OK,Let's see now, you click on the red button and the large screen disappears. That is normal. To get back to large screen you click on the middle of the mini screen. You should never be able to see the large screen and the mini screen at the same time.Does this help?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

The large screen disappears and the mini screen does NOT come up at all.

Howard

OK, this sometimes happens after a user adjusts their screen resolution in FS. Try this: Fire up FS04 and AS and Active Radar in large mode. Then go to your highest screen resolution in FS04. Then try to go to mini screen radar. If it shows up drag it to the middle of the screen. Then go back and re-set your FS04 screen resolution.Please let me know! Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Thanks Jim, I will try it tonight.

Howard

Hi Jim-Okay that did the trick.Thanks a lot,Howard

Howard