I must be doing something wrong. Maybe someone could help.I am not getting the snow at CBS8 which I think the TAF and Active Radar is showing.TAFFCWQC 071738Z 071818 VRB04KT 4SM BR SCT010 OVC020 TEMPO 1822 1SM -SN BR OVC008 FM2200 26005KT 2SM -SN BR OVC012 FM1500 VRB04KT 5SM -SHSN BR OVC020 RMK AUTO GENERATED AS2004.5Using the default settings in ActiveSky.I created a flight plan from CBS8 to CYYJ in FS9Set FS9 at clear skies and FSUIPC at Min WX defaults.Then loaded AS2004.5 B163Loaded the flight plan into ActiveSky and refreshed.Then brought up Active Radar and installed the flight plan there.ActiveRadar showsCWQC precipitation - light snow ceiling at 5500'CBS8precipitation - noneceiling at 5500'It has been snowing at CBS8 all morning, heavy enough to be only about 1 mile vis.ActiveSky has been right on the money since I bought the program. Whenever it was raining at CBS8 it has always shown it properly. Can't figure out why it is not showing snow, or what I am doing wrong.Mac.

I believe that CWQC is just a reporting station.When at the airport CBS8, CWQC still shows snow. No snow showing for CBS8.By the way, CWQC shows to be 6nm from CBS8 on ActiveRadar.If I move to CYPB, which is the old MacMillan airport at Port Alberni CWQC shows 0nm from CYPB.Now both CWQC and CYPB show no snow.Seems very strange. As I said earlier the WX has been perfect when it was raining. Just can't figure out what I am doing that is different. Will keep playing with it.Mac

Well, I don't know what's going on:-hmmm I had the sim minimized for a few minutes while I was on the net. When I brought it up again there was snow everywhere.:D Do you suppose FS9 could be taking it's sweet time developing the WX?I am going to reboot the computer and see if I have the same problem. I just hate computers.*:-* Mac

Thanks Jim.I will give your suggestion a try. Seems to be working fine now. Must have been something I was doing or not doing. I don't know.Thanks for the help.Mac