Sign in to follow this  
Guest draky

A Naughty Question - Active Sky on 2 Computers?

Guest draky

I will probably get my wrist slapped for asking but I have been using AS for years and now have installed FS9 on my work computer in Africa (long way from home). As I live here for weeks on end the "work" computer is also my entertainment and of course I never never fly when I am supposed to be working (hehehe). I was just wondering (as I miss Active Sky so much - grovel grovel :) ) do I need to download and pay again?... guess I know the answer already!

Guest draky

Hey Jim,Thanks a million, you are always there to help out :)You were right! - I did not have it :)I have just had delivered from USA the Nvidia 6800GT graphics card (US$433 so it should be good!) and now have the work computer with a lid that does not quite go fully down (one of the DELL Optiplex flat type PC's) but boy what a difference that card has made - I have never seen frame rates quite like it - regularly hitting the 70's with all sliders maxed out. In part that will be due to some of the frame friendly cloud textures I was forced to use prior to it's arrival. Now looking for a better suite to compliment the excellent AS2004.5 thanks to your good self.PS I would have gladly paid again - really :)Take care & keep up the great support and product - Dave