Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

"dumb question" Is it safe to install b172 from b147 directly?

I skipped over b163 and would love to help test b172?Also when installing to I click on modify or repair when installing active radar v1.2?What are the benefits to having the latest fsuipc.dll file (just curious)?While on topic in short what is wideFS may be useful for me?

Hi, Joe,1. Yes, go ahead and update directly to B172.2. For that part you can skip by clicking on cancel. You are already at 1.23. With B172 you must use V3.45 of FSUIPC or later into the future. AS is going to check for that version.4. WideFS is a program that allows you to run 3rd party software over a network setup. Many users will run AS on a secondary computer while running FS on their main machine. This can take some of the load off the main computer.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg