Sign in to follow this  
Guest batur1977

Assistance Required Please

Guest batur1977

Hello,Yesterday I have the Activesky programme though i really do not know what to do with the settings and checkboxes of the system.I downloaded the recent version of Dawson's FSUIPC (recent version 3.45) a zip file including some other files hhave arrived and I only used the FSUIPC.dll file among others of the zip file thus copy&pasted to the modules folder of FS9. Now what should i do with the settings ? What must be done with activersky checkboxes or other applications regardless of active sky in order to obtain realism in conformity with the uptodate real life weather condition.Can you perhaps send me a file for how settings section of the programme should look for best performance ?Thank you,Capt. BaturA320 pilot

Hi there,Well, i would think that if you use default values in AS and minimum weather default in FSUPIC you should be fine.After that is done you can try different settings yourself to see how things work.In my opinion thats the best way to do it cause there is a lot of different systems ie computersetups and so on out there.In the download zip file for FSUPIC its the FSUPIC.dll file and only that file that is copied over to FS9/modules folder.Reid St

Guest batur1977

Hello again,I asume that minimum weather default for fsuipc can be adjusted in the modules menu of FS application. My problem is when i click on the minimum weather defaults, nothing seems to have happened.Must i register fsuipc or an other application ?THere are only 3 buttons which i can use the fsuipc menuthey are;a) normal defaults:( clear all weatherc) minimum weather defaultsnone of them seems to give response or any reaction when i click themis it normal ?Thank you

Guest batur1977

Hello again,which one must come first ?Shall i start the fs first and then the active sky or just the opposite to be effective ?When active sky is turned on, is that enough for everything to be integrated with FS There are buttons;refresh download navlog new routeshould i everytime click one or more of these buttons or is it just sufficient to activate the active sky once right after the fs is commenced and that's all ????Would you please give me a detailed information for best performance ?Thank you