Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight

latest upgrade b.173

Guest flight

I've used Activesky from waaay back and this is a first for me. I installed the latest build, and it gave me a second execution folder in my programs list. So now when I click on programs, I have two AS2004 entries. Should I drag them all into one folder and delete one folder? Should I have uninstalled the b.172 before upgrading? Should I just delete the old entry in my program list? Wha' happened?See pics.The lower ActiveSky folder is the latest upgrade. Perhaps because the old one is called AS2004 and the new one is called AS2004.5 it gave it a new program entry?

Personally I'd say you had it broken and have now fixed it.My reasoning on this is that the current release build on your web-site if installed with no previous version creates a Start Menu entry for ActiveSky 2004.5. One of the previous betas (163 I seem to remember), then went and created an entry for ActiveSky 2004, which would be wrong as the product is now 2004.5. Beta 173 again creates an entry for 2004.5 thus correcting the issue.

AVSimSig.jpg

Hi,Correct, but there was another problem with the icon name being different, and the desktop icon being duplicated, but that has been fixed and B174 is posted. Thanks for the feedback!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies