Sign in to follow this  
Guest DC-10 Levo

FS Always Disconnected

[p class=dcmessage]Sir,I have been having the same problem. Like the others, I've tried everything you suggested, but it stays disconnected. However, I did find a work around that seems to be working for me. I deleted the FSUPIC 3.45 key file which of course now makes my FSUPIC unregistered. Once I do that, AS connects right away. I tested this with both the FSUPIC 3.45 and the new test version. The only issue is that when it loads AS & FS9, I get a message that one of my programs is not access registration with FSUIPC properly (or something like that), but AS works fine. Bottom line is at least with me it looks like as long as I use an unregistered version of FSUPIC 3.45, then I

Thanks for your findings. If you put the key file back in does the disconnect come back? I am sure that some of our testers have a registered version so I don't know still what is going on.That other issue is being worked on. I have the error box pop up and need to click OK. Pete gets the same thing and is working on a fix. Be aware that AS does connect and work after clicking on OK!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Yes Sir,As soon as I register by putting the key back in AS fails to connect. As you said, everything works great unregistered after I click on the error box.BMBanister

Guest xtristarx

>Hi,>>Yes, there have been a few reports of this. Suggestions for>you:>>Try a uninstall/reinstall cycle with all anti-virus turned>off.>Switch to Online Mode.>Turn this Option to On - IgnoreFSReadyStatus>>Please let us know. We are working one-on-one with you few>users!>>Hope this helps,>Jim>ActiveSky Support>http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpghi there,i have the very same problem (also occured from one day to the other) - but maybe one more, i really cant find the menu entry "IgnoreFSReadyStatus". where can i find this.thanx and best regards,benni

Guest xtristarx

o.k., i found the option (had not installed the latest build).anyway - no solution for the problem. but i ask myself even because of the old build: why it stopped working from one day to the other?!and what about the fsuipc issues. so should i deinstall the fsuipc in order before i install activesky?? so first active sky, then again the fsuipc??

Guest xtristarx

jim,everythings works fine now. think i made some major mistakes by installing the last fsuipc. after deleting ALL fsuipc files, end registering the whole thing new everythings works fine!thanx for the help,best regardsbenni

Guest Emeraldbird1

I just bought AS2004 and I have the same problem too. I have a registered version of FSUIPC 3.45, and the last available AS2004. I tried the beta 3.469 without success...I remove all the FSUIPC files as Benni did, then I made a new install : AS2004 is connected only if I leave FSUIPC UNREGISTERED.When I enter my FSUIPC reg. key, restart FS2004 then AS2004 get disconnected.So it works only with unregistered version of FSUIPC ... not good for me as all my FSUIPC setting are lost !Any solution for that?thx

Guest Emeraldbird1

Thx Jim,I'm not sure my FSUIPC files are bad as I got the files from 3 different sources (including directly from Pete's website) and I made 3 clean install process with them!I will try to roll back to 3.44 tonight.Will keep you informed.Cheers,

Guest Emeraldbird1

HELP please !I tried a lot of things but with no result !AS2004 is still work only with unregistered FSUIPC version and when I enter my FSUIPC key, AS2004 can not connect to FS2004.I can leave FSUIPC unregistered but I cannot access to all the parameters.Please help, please ...Hey Jim !!!

Guest Emeraldbird1

Unfortunately, yesWOuld you want me to post the FSUIPC log file here ?I tried to uninstall then reinstall every things.Thanks for your support.