Sign in to follow this  
Guest vortovor

ActiveSky vs IVAO?

Guest vortovor

Hello, My excuse for using the name. With FSMeteo its possible to have online IVAO weather. The weather is 99% like the IVAO weather itself. I know there's no one on one connection with IVAO, but still it gives for 99% the weather conditions whats very smart I think!......its like a copy or something?Is it also for AS possible to have such a connection, wich is simulating the IVAO online weather in the future?Thxvortovor

Guest vortovor

OK..THX, But is AS working on such improvement?Regardsvortovor

Hi,It's up to IVAO. They have denied us permission for AS to access the IVAO servers for weather data. Please search the threads, we have always asked IVAO users to please write IVAO management requesting such access permission. It's been at least 2 years now with no luck though...Sorry!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest vortovor

>Hi,> Actually IVAO is not legal and allowed for any commercial>program, expect no more IVAO weather with fsmeteo extremly>soon!>>>ChrisHi Chris and others, FSMeteo is only simulating the IVAO weather conditions. In other words: there's no 'one on one' connection with IVAO....simple.For sure there alway's will be IVAO WX in FSMeteo ;)