Sign in to follow this  
Guest bluepilot

Update Build 147 to 174?

Guest bluepilot

Hi all,I purchased Active Sky on 31 January 2005, followed by a hassle free installation and the most amazing sim ehancement I have ever seen. (Simming since fs5 circa 1983?) WELL DONE all concerned for this complex breath of fresh air.Moved ActiveRadar.dll out of the modules folder in short order, suspicious of a frame rate hit (on my system I hasten to add lest anyone suggest that this fine generously included program is indeed guilty).Downloaded AS20045-Update.zip as instructed at the top of this forum. After a smooth installation, I moved the ActiveRadar.dll out again, noting that the file version was unchanged - no worries, it must have been unaffected by the update, and I had chosen not to use it anyway.Started up Active Sky, and lo-and-behold I see B147 in the right hand bottom corner of the AS screen, just where I expected to see B174.Am I dyslexic, just seeing things, or what have I done wrong?BrendonPretoria, South Africa (where it's presently CAVOK and rather warm)

Guest bluepilot

I quick word to all who may pass this way. Jim here responded to my inept e-mail and two threads indicative of a degree of patient professionalism consistent with this fine product.These are good guys.