Sign in to follow this  
Nickdj

ActiveSky2004 not working with new update!

Hey, i have ActiveSky2004 4.5 and just downloaded and installed the update..now what is wrong is that i start up ActiveSky (FS2004 running) and then the progam is started up but is says "AS2004.5 not connected to Flight Simulator Load FS, set your position, then REFRESH to begin FS interaction"but i do refresh and same thing WHILE fs is on...before this update it was working good...what is wrong?let me know!cheersNick

Hi Nick,We know that some users are having this same problem with the update and FSUIPC 3.45. One user found that removing his key file helped. Not sure if you have the registered version. We are waiting more updates from Pete. Other than that I can only suggest going back for now.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

yeh i do payed for it um yes ill uninstal the version and wait for an update!cheersNick

Guys i re-installed it and it wont work anymore!!!! PLease help me with this! Even doenst work with out the updates!Hope you can helpNick

Yeh works now :) i didnt extract the whole package into the moduels folder i just replaced the fsuipc file...but extracting did the trick! ill wait for the update :DcheersNick

Guest rellehenk

I have the same problemsI used PSUIPC 3.44 and Active Sky said it was not connect to flight simulator.Then I installed the newest update for Active Sky. This did not solve the problem. Now I updated my FSUIPC to versio 3.45 but it doesn't help.Floris

Guest rellehenk

I am using a registered version. I also tried version 3.467

Guest rellehenk

Oke, I removed my key-file and it is working again!Thanks for your help so farBest regards