Sign in to follow this  
stevekasian

ActiveSky NOT CONNECTING WITH FS2004!

Hi. I am the exact same problem that another user experienced and posted about on Tue Feb-01-05 12:31 AM in under the subject: " ActiveSky 2004.5 Won't Connect w/ Flightsim ""...ActiveSky 2004.5 won't connect with FS2004 on my computer. FSUIPC is installed (and registered...but that shouldn't affect it), but after importing a flightplan to AS2004.5 and/or clicking Refresh, it reminds me to load FS and it says in the upper left hand corner that it is not connected. Any ideas?..."I am already using the FSUIPC 3.45 supplied with ActiveSky and it's still not working, so the fix described in that thread isn't solving my problem. Nothing seems to work. I have tried every concievable combination of startup methods, including the 2 outlined in the official documentation, and nada. Zilch. Zippo. Nothing.'Anybody else out there had this happen to them??I am using the latest FS9.1.Thanks...Steve

Hi Steve,Sorry you are having trouble. Yes, some users are experiencing this. We are waiting on a new test FSUIPC from Pete. I have not checked to see if it is posted yet. Watch this forum for a post from me. One user found that removing the FSUIPC key file solved it for him. Yes, it did make FSUIPC unregistered. Others have rolled back a version of AS so that they can use V3.44.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hey,wel ActiveSky is now totally not working for me....un-installed everything and installed ActiveSKy2004 again...and it has now for some reason the same problem@!! What do i do?cheersNick

Heh... yeah, I tried uninstalling the latest version of AS and reinstalled the original, then tried using it again... with both the base install and then with the SP1.1 upgrade. Still nothing either way.Bummer. I'll try unregistering my FSUIPC next and give it one more shot.Steve