Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

* AS2004.5 B175 New Release - 2/28/05 *

Hi everyone!Here is a new update (B175, official AS2004.5 update #3), which fixes some last nagging problems that have been reported. Please see below for the revision log from B174.Download: http://www.hifisim.com/AS20045-Update3.zipThanks to all for their input and feedback on such issues. If you have any additional confirmed problems with AS2004.5, please create a new thread here on the AS Avsim support forum. Thank you!!!------Update 2004.5 Beta Version (Build 175)

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Thanks for the awesome support!

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Well, what do ya know! Was shocked to see a new update since I haven't seen it mentioned on the frontpage yet. Was about to install b174 (have been away from FS2004 for a while) and behold yet another update! Talk about timing. ;-) Thanks for continuing updates & support to Damian and his crew of helpers and testers! :-beerchug

Yeah thats what I figured, which is why I was stopping by the forum before installing the now older b174 to see if there was anything new.Install & first flight went off without a hitch. Though after being away from FS2k4 for a while and just installing Skyworld & the 9.1 update at same time was glad to see everything went smoothly.

Jim,Thanks for the update. I have a request for you. I (and probably others) don

Edmundo Azevedo

That would be good Jim. I don't use AR either. Thanks!!

Eric