Sign in to follow this  
ronzie

B175 and FSUIPC 3.47 fixes problem in weather difference

With a test of B174 and FSUIPC 3.45 After a refresh and AI refresh, I was getting correct ATIS weather and the AI were using the correct runways, but the "visible" wind was way off as shown on my EHSI and with the SHIFT-Z readings both in direction and speed at the surface and climb-out to 15000 feet (the correct METAR showed in the adv window). In other words, the AI weather and visible weather were not synced.Upgrading to FSUIPC 3.47 and B175 fixed the problem for the same weather loaded at the same area. All now matches the METAR indicated both AI (after an AI refresh) and visible sats in FS.

Hi Jim,Running build 175 with FSUIPC 3.47 today (Sunday evening) and I cannot get AS to download any weather. Did the server go down on Sunday night? ThanksBob

Jim, I just tested FS9 and AS today and it is working OK, the download was slow, but OK. I am on a highspeed cable modem, however there was maintenance on the network yesterday, which may have been some of the problem. However FS real weather donloaded OK.Thanks the responseBob