Sign in to follow this  
Lonepilot

Build 175 - disconnects me from internet

Hello!After doing the update #3 to Build 175, ActiveSky disconnects me from the internet after a short period of time. This only happens while in route. If I remain static in the same place it does not disconnects. I solved the problem by uninstalling AS and reinstall it again but this time with Build 174. I have FSUIPC 3.45 registered.If anyone knows also anything about this problem, please report.Thanks in advance.Regards ;-)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Hi Jim!I dont know precisely the moment that the disconnection occurs. I presume it is during an update... but I'm not sure :-hmmm I then notice that updates does not happen anymore and the present weather remains. So I minimise FS and verify that I have no connection to the internet. I can reconnect but it will disconnect again if I continue the flight.I will try with new version of FSUIPC 3.47 and see what happens.Regards ;)

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Anyone else with the same problem?:-hmmm

Pedro Lima
My videos

Hi Jim!I forgot to mention that I have 512Kb/128Kb ADSL, allways connected.

Pedro Lima
My videos

I do not access through a proxy server.I allowed AS through the firewall first time it run. I use Sygate personal firewall.But note that it only happens with build 175. If I loaded a flightplan through the 'new route' option and if I begin a flight it disconnects after a while. If I remain static at the same airport (watching AI for instance) it does not disconnect. I didn't try yet to shut down the firewall but I think that is not the problem, because it works fine with build 174, with firewall on.

Pedro Lima
My videos

Hello again.I think I solved the problem. What I did was to update FSUIPC to last version (3.47) and re-download the update#3 again. The file could be corrupted, you never know... I did the reinstall again and did 2 flights with success. No more disconnections from the internet. Anyway, thank you for your replies.Kind regards,Pedro Portugal

Pedro Lima
My videos