Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

whats a good visibility setting within asky default is 59?

What do most of you use i get way to much popping clouds and clouds being drawn in the distance, i haven't tried any other settings yet as i would like some feedback first. I'm thinking around 30 miles others with experience can you share your setting?

Your happy with those settings, cloud draw doesn't look realistic at 60mi, i'm talking about max visibility i would set it at 30 miles wouldn't that help?

Hi JoeYou asked for my settings and I gave them to you! I don't like 30 because in many parts of the world 30 is too low at altitude. Everyone has their own ideas and what their computer can handle. I don't have any problems with mine!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Hi Jim i didn't mean that in any way offensive i've always respected your posts and find them very helpful sorry if my wording sounded arrogant. Your settings are fine on my system as well its just the popping clouds that is really bothering me.Thanks!

OK, thanks. Those are not what we call cloud popups. To help with those set you visibility to a lower value then your cloud draw distance. Also this is very specific to a users graphics system. Not every system will show this.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg