Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Don't want to sound like a pain i don't usually ask but how is the ...

the next build coming along. Its taking longer than usual so i'm just curious. Usually from one build to another it seemed faster. Is there new problems that may have cropped up?

Hi,If you were away on some real world fun stuff for about a week and then came home to get caught up, and then have some other real world adjustments that had to be made, and then had some real world future stuff to think about, it might take some time too. See, when private life stuff comes up it takes over. Yes, we try to work through this and yes we work as a team to keep things going as smoothly as possible. So yes a new build is being worked on and when it is ready we'll send it out! It does not mean that huge problems have surfaced, but there are just so many hours in a day and so many days in a week!! Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Yes your absolutely right, but it is payware so I had to ask not like freeware where i don't expect it done at all. To others this is part of there real life. Also in a team or company, buisness i'd expect someone to take over the tasks when someone in the team is away on vacation or personal business. (Life goes on)And i was asking politely. Until i read all your sarcasm of "real world ****** "

Hi,Well besides the "real world" stuff that is going on (I just got married!), and my "other job" is requiring lots of my time at the moment, we have still been hard at work on several new things. 1) The next version of AS (about 10 months in development now)2) A new unrelated add-on (about 3 months in dev now)3) Troubleshooting AS2004.5 B175. Note that very few "problems" discussed are able to be duplicated on our end, making it very tough to troubleshoot. We are collecting more information as we receive it and actively trying to solve each user's problem one at a time. If you would like to help us assist troubleshooting with any problems you are having, please write to damianc@hifisim.com. This is our first priority at the moment, and please know we are currently spending over 12 hours per day on this...Thanks for your patience!-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Callmecapt

Take your time guys.Build 174 is working just fine and if you can improve on it, it's a bonus. Personally, I'm very happy with this program and have never had any serious problems with it.A small message to Joe, did you notice that every single upgrade has been free of charge?By all rights, they could charge a small fee for the upgrades to keep their server going for weather downloads considerring how much bandwidth it takes for all FS users who have AS installed.I'm kinda guessing that's how it works.As I always say, patience is a virtue.RegardsGoran

Hi Joe,There was no sarcasm intended. We use the term "real world stuff" to mean personal business that does not need to be posted on the Internet. It is not my place to post Damian's or any other team members business without their permission. Don't worry, while members of the team are away, tasks do get done, albeit not quite as quick as some might expect. You watch, in about 48 hours I'll be on vacation and other's will pick up right where I left off, living proof that our system does work just fine.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg