Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Really tired and fed up of....

Guest psouthan

Hi, To the team at Active Sky. I have been beavering away all day today typing and working on heavy duty university assignments. The last thing that I wanted to do was to write to you guys so late in the day after working so hard but, I just went for a quick spin with the new download and I just wanted to sat a big thank you for your professionalism and subperb product. Well done guys you have done it again.Happy EasterPaul

You had me going there! :)Thanks for the kind words and Happy Easter!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest psouthan

That was the intention! Have a great Easter.

Paul,you got me there for a second as well :-)It's just overall the best weather engine for FS2004 available period. Not only is the product superb, upgrades are properly and thoroughly tested and released as needed and on top of that Damian's Teams' customer support is one of the best in the industry. Personally I would never purchase a FS product without having a public forum provided, I believe transparency is very important in the FS community.Personally I can't wait for new developments in the environment sector and I'm sure it will be another great addition to our already pretty realistic hobby, thanks to Damian & Co.Cheers,Petehttp://members.aol.com/pzsoulman/myhomepage/logo.gifAMD64-3400,1GB/2700DDRAM,WinXP(SP2),DirectX9.0c,Geforce6800(128MB)(Det.66.81), CH Yoke/Pedals

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

Guest psouthan

You know my thougths abuot that Pete!