Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

What is the reason when panning in spot view clouds redraw??

They seem to disappear when panning and then reappear when panning back to or the opposite direction. I never understood why this happens and must add there was a few builds that this did not happen and it fell so realistic.

Hi Joe,This has nothing to do with AS, it is up to FS9 to render the cloud graphics. It seems to do this more when the system is under heavier load.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Joe, The fs2004 clouds when you are near the clouds or enter the clouds, they appears disappears slowly, you will have some view with "no clouds" and others view, the clouds did not disappears yet, because of the aircraft did not completly fly trough them, this is how they render the clouds in fs2004 to "make feel" you fly trough clouds.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Hi guysMy system wasn't on heavy load i was at a default scenery with default cessna and looking around really not much compared to flying with the pmdg aircraft and vc and 100% Ai. This is why i posted as there was nothing there but still the cloud was redrawing itself when panning left and right. Also my cloud draw is set to 80mi which is the maximum and the visibilty or sight distance rather was on 80 miles too. If i put this setting to 60 mi being the minimum it gets worse. Also the wx conditions were few clouds and good visibility.Chris as far as the clouds go i wans't flying towards them or in them, i was on the tarmac looking up at the clouds in the distance.

HI Joe,"Chris as far as the clouds go i wans't flying towards them or in them, i was on the tarmac looking up at the clouds in the distance."Ah in distance, could you check your weather dynamic slider in fs2004? fs2004 windows menuOptionSettingWeather (set to None)ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004betateam.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis