They get drawn in front of me. I had posted on this issue a while back i now tested different builds and updated video drivers, i can confirm b182 does this. Unless i go a little further back with older builds. So what is the problem guys? It kills the realism!!

ok 60 but does it matter whatsoever the type of system i have. Can you backup why 60? Should it be 60 because of activeskyn has to have it set on that. I've seen others with 150mi for this setting, but i dont know if they have activesky and/or the clouds being painted issue.Thanks! p4 3.0ghzati 9800 pro1 gig ramasus p4p800fs 9.1ati 4.11 driverbuild 192

Joe,60 because many users limit the max. visibility to 59. I noticed that your video drivers are very old. You may want to try a newer set. We are talking about those far away clouds that flash in and out right?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

ok i installed the cat 5.4 and removed every trace of my old drivers and it still happens. best way to test is in spot view. go around pan slowly around plane.

Guest FPEMiller

Not to add to the problem, but I'm expericing the cloud popping also. Build 192 appears to cause/let this happen more than B182. I had auto update turned OFF, so that shouldn't be it. The popping they were both suddenly appearing and disappearing within about 10 to 15 mile radius of the aircraft. Not real bad on a 600 mile flight, it occured about 4 times. MK

Guest 320MAD

I suffered something simillar in the past. For example the weather whould just change with a new metar from one thing to another. I had never imported a flight plan. Used to use the new route button and set departure and destination airports etc. Now I have been importing flight plans and the weather transitions are much smoother. You might want to try it if you haven't done so already.

Hino it doesn't happen with real wx fs9, i tried at a few airports. If its with my graphics system what can it be?I noticed right now at KMIA with active sky and i tried dawn. Popping or clouds are being drawn at the horizon.