Sign in to follow this  
Guest TonyDAVIES

New Build 192 wx problem

Hi Tony,How can a download take only 10 seconds in B192? With the forced throttling, this is impossible. The download must not be completing successfully.Are you watching the download status indicator when this happens? It does download the full 350K (or so) of data?You are the only one reporting this behavior, and since you've reinstalled already, it doesn't sound like an installation issue, so something else in your system appears to be causing this.The strange thing is that you are telling me that the download IS completing successfully yet there is no data there and the process is failing? I am really at a loss as to what is happening but please e-mail me @ damianc@hifisim.com and I will try some other things with you to isolate and get it fixed. You can also try B193 (just released) which now defaults to bandwidth throttle OFF (the throttling may have been part of the problem). Please e-mail me at your convenience..Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies