Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

AS2004.5 Official Update 4 (B193) Now Available

Hi everyone..B193 (official AS2004.5 update #4) is now available.Thanks to everyone for their help testing and providing feedback!The only change from B192 (beta) is a new option to enable/disable download throttling.Download here: http://www.hifisim.com/AS20045-Update4.zipHere are a list of revisions since the last official update (3):------Update 2004.5 (Build 193)

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Me too, Damien! Really nice to see developers really listening to their customers for a change. Bravo-zulu...Al

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Hi, I've just installed BETA193, but when i launch Activesky, it initializes, then at the bottom of the window i've got this message :...........[Connecting to Hifi DataNet]......................with the dots moving and nothing else, the program seems to freeze.Stephane

vpa055.png

None of all this.Maybe it's because I tried to launch activesky before FS is completely load. Sorry for that !!! :-lol Stephane

vpa055.png

I was still using update 3, but was experiencing some hesitation problems with AS2004.5. I downloaded the new version and kept all my options the same and - no more hesitations! Excellent job, ActiveSky!Dale

Dale

Guest HepburnUGA

FYI...The download throttling option did help with my stutters. Ultimately, it still has to write data to the sim, and I notice a very slight degradation in overall FPS, but no stutters.I just purchased WideFS and offloaded SB3 and Activesky to another PC. Huge performace increase all around! This program has evolved into a really amazing add-on. Thanks for the unbelievably hard work and the fantastic support to your users.Jeff

Hello,FYI I did uncheck the "bandwidth throttling" because I have a degradation of the sim and more stutters of my system.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest 320MAD

Agreed stutter free no matter what version of the ATI drivers I use. Well done AS team.

Guest byoung

Hi AS Development Team,Is bandwidth throttling the only issue that build 193 addreses? Under the announcement, other feature enhancements were mentioned.I am using Wide FS and have no problems with the performance as far as AS 4.5 causing stutters, etc.Is there any other advantage to installing this upgrade?Thanks!Barry

Guest CaptainSensible

Oooh FREE update!Impressive thanks guys for all your hard work. ActiveSky makes FS2004 so much more realistic.RegardsAdam