Hi,Thanks for your interest in our product!Yes, AS2004.5 will do this. All you need to do is install AS on both machines, download and save the current weather to a floppy disk, and then move the weather over to your FS/AS machine.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Jim, thanks for your quick reply.Glad to hear that I can use it offline, now I just have to decide to buy the current version or wait for the upcoming next release.Will there be some special upgrade offers for AS2004.5 users when the new release will be available?Stefano

Hello there.I'm looking for a more realistic weather during my flights, with realistic changeovers in the weather situation. I'm just tired of flying 3 hours with only tiny clouds , so I'm interested in ActiveSky2004. I use FS2k4.My main concern is that I don't have an internet connection on the fltsim PC.I need to download the world weather on a PC _without_ ActiveSky installed, move this or these files to the fltsim PC and then run ActiveSky with this downloaded weather running (of course with some delay).Does activesky do that?Thanks in AdvanceStefano