Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

is is normal to not have any turbulence with the pmdg 737??

I dont think i ever experienced any turbulence with activesky any help on this issue?Btw the wake turbulence works fine. but im talking about going through cloud turbulence and crz altitude turbulence and air pockets. Will asv have this or am i missing something here and i should already have it?Thanks!

Guest 320MAD

Hi there,I get turbulence when flying normally. More often than none near clouds all I did to get this effect was go to FSUIPC (registered version) and checked enable random trubulence in cloud. I often get airpockets when passing through any type of clouds. Hope this helps.

Hiso a non registered user can't experience turbulence in a weather program i spent money on. Come on activesky look into this, it is a very important element of flight regardless storm clouds or no clouds. I fly in real life and can say that in even clear wx you can get some turbulence or shifting here and there. Ridge lifts is a whole other ball game, but some random turbulence would be great.Thanks!

I don't have the random turbulence option checked in FSUIPC, but I still get random turbulence from AS...but I fly a smaller aircraft (B200) so I get much more buffetting than a heavy 737 would get.Try flying a smaller airplane to see if you get turbulence with it. Plus, you'll get a lot more enjoyment that flying a straight line with a big iron aircraft!! :-beerchug

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

Hi Joe,I only use the unregistered version of FSUIPC and have turbulence. No, not all the time, but enough. No new features are going to be added to AS2004.5, only major bug fixes. Like I said before, to smooth the wind shifts we had to make a trade off and this was it, due to the way FS04 generates turbulence.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg