Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

i don't like asking but when will asv be out aprrox.?

I'm planning a few upgrades so i would like to lign up the stuff i need to purchase, when will asv be available. No exact date i couldn't care less about the exact date but the month thanks!

So much for me asking politely about which month. Your obviously being sarcastic because you mention their is a possibility of it coming out this month. (MAY) I gotta see this!!!I would of believed it more if you said june to december.EDIT And Jim i said month with no s at the end, not months.

Hi Joe,Heck man I was just having a little fun after a long day. I thought, because you have communicated with us so much I could do this, but I guess not. In the future, no more attempts at humor, just the facts, only the facts.We don't know which month ASV will be ready, so I will not say which month. When the time is near, we will release information here, and at our website.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Jim i can't assume you had along day, put a smiley face or something in your message or type in joke at the end or "LOL" then i'll laugh with you. Now i feel like cra p but i would never of guessed. Especially when it comes to release dates and addons, in my book some companies or programmers have a very bad reputation with this they know how to make such a good program but no clue of when it will come out. I guess marketing doesn't matter to some.

Jim,I have nothing to do with this topic. But if mayhelp you, I knew it was only some humor and no sacarsm.Roger

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Hi Joe,Marketing does matter, but doing it the wrong way sometimes hurts more than it helps. We are by no means marketing experts, so we learn from our past experiences. I wish we could tell everyone when ASV is going to be out, but I cannot because nobody knows right now. Yes, there are goals, but many new features and options are being added, each of which need to be tested and adjusted. The FS04 weather system is a pretty complex and sensitive environment and our quality standards are quite high. Then there are other things beyond the software portion, and all those things need to be done first.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg