Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

Active Sky conflict with FSiin?

Guest psouthan

Hello, I have recently installed FSiin. However, when I log on to Vatsim my clouds (and sometimes my cockpit) start to flicker, especially my clouds. When I run Activesky without FSiin it works fine. Have you any ideas what might be casuing this problem?RegardsPaul

Guest psouthan

Hi Jim,Thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested but to no avail.I am not sure what setting s I should have in FSinn because I am unsure if it has its own weather engine. Also, should I have 'allow changes to fs weather ' checked in FSUICP?I would appreciate your help. Just one other thing, i still occassionally get grey-out on my screen.CheersPaul

Hi another suggestion is to make sure 3d Clouds percentage is at 100%.. lower than 100% can cause flickers of clouds in certain situations. Also try updating your graphics drivers if you have not done that lately.. Lastly, try contacting FSinn developers, they may be aware of the issue and have potential work-arounds. We have not had a chance to use FSinn (the development team anyways) so we are a bit in the dark about it..Hope that helps a little..

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Musashi

Hi,My 2 cents to this topic is that, I suggest you to run the FSInn in CAVOK mode (e the left bottom button on the FSInn panel.I definitely have some problems with my FSInn and I used another proprams like BAV Acars. The panel and the cl

Guest psouthan

Thnak you for your replies,it seems that the Cavok mode addresses the issue. However, this is with Render Texture off. i will see what happens when they are on again...What do they actually do anyway?RegardsPaul