Sign in to follow this  
Guest nat2005

Any ideas what is happening here...?

Guest nat2005

Hello,You will probably be able to see what i am talking about by the attatchment but it is the problem with the horizon, it is just a perfect line and it really doesnt look good, isnt there any way of making this line murged witht he ground and the sky?Cheers,Nathanial

Guest nat2005

Hi,Thanks for the very quick response but im afraid increasing the sight distance didnt work, i have attacthed a picture of it with the sight distance set to full, hope it helps, any more ideas?Cheers,Nat

Guest nat2005

ok, thank you everyone so far, i will give all those ideas ago tonight when i fly, cheers,Nat

Guest nat2005

ok, last night i did a flight at dusk, and changing the sky set seemed to have solved my earlier problem, but i now have a visibility problem, the thing is i have spanish and english photographic scenery and because that kills the FPS allot i would like to have the vis set to about 40miles so that it is nice and hazy along the horizon, do you think you could give me some advise on what settings to use; i use FS SkyWorld, Activesky 2004.5, i have a registered version of FSUIPC 3.45 and i have FS2004? And i am a high altitude flyer (FL350 etc...)Cheers,Nat

Guest nat2005

ok, thank you,What do you suggest i set the Cloud Draw distance to in FS04 in relation to the settings you gave me in the last post? Cheers,Nat

Guest nat2005

ok, thx, i will give it ago next time i fly and will give you the news,Cheers,Nat

Guest nat2005

Hi,I have been messing around with all the skysets and everything but it doesnt seem to solve it for high altitude flying. It is fine up to about FL200 but any higher and the horizon goes like in the picture in the first post of this forum. But because ASV5 is out i will buy that how see if i still get the problem. Just a quick question: If i buy ASV5 is it wise to uninstall FSSky World?Cheers,Nathanial