Sir,This may be more of a general FS9 question, but since it directly affects my AS2004.5 usage I wanted to ask it here. In the FS9 time and season selection menu, does the date, month, and year refer to the local time or GMT?I

Hi,Both local and GMT are shown on that screen. Change the either time and the other will change also. Go by the local time but do not move ahead in time or date. In other words don't fly the future, fly the now or the past!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Roger that. I understand the local and GMT are tied together and will both change if one is changed. I also know that it is also better to fly present and past. What I am asking is if I wanted to set up a flight that left KDFW on 21 May 1800 local, would I set the FS9 date to 21 or 22 since 21 May 1800 local is also 22 May 0100 GMT?v/rBMBanister

Thanks for the help. I appreciate your great customer support, no matter how trivial the question may be. Looking forward to your new release.BMBanister