Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

Announcement on Avsim today (May 25, 05)

Guest davidvoogd

I saw an announcement on Avsim this morning concerning a large update - but I don't see any update on the page - just Build 193 which I've had for at least a month now :S

Yes, I'm confused as well...this is old newsFor a minute when I loaded the AVSIM front page and saw this, I thought for a moment that the NEW version of AS5 had been released !!

We all had build 192 before the new build is 193. The installation is easy and automatic.Bob

>We all had build 192 before the new build is 193. The>installation is easy and automatic.>>BobBob, I think you're mistaken and about a month behind. The version has been B193 since late April. If you've been running version 192, then you just never updated to the latest version. My system has been running 193.

Guest davidvoogd

Yep I've been running Build 193 since April for sure... I have a feeling this announcement was a goof... perhaps that means ASV is coming out very soon?

Guest davidvoogd

Aaaaaah ok thanks. Really looking forward to ASV btw.

Well, you got me confused now. The file I d/led on 4/25 was named update 4, and the readme says:ActiveSky2004 Revision Log------Update 2004.5 (Build 193)

Hi Scott,No need to be confused!! They are the same file and date. Yes, we posted here at the forum, but we never made a front page announcement. Again, it is just to let as many users know as possible!!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest bisinchi

Hi,It's good to know that ASV is closer to release, I'm too looking forward to that,Francois