Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeM

Abacus Corporate Pilot

I just purchased Abacus Corporate Pilot for a friend who uses MSFS 2002 Pro not realizing that the program was originally written for 2000. Can anyone tell me if this program works with 2002? Does it work well? Should I take it back and get something else?Thanks for your help.Costy

Guest dpc

It does work in 2002. I think there is also a patch on the Abacus site. I have it. It's not bad but it is dated. The quality of planes has improved considerably since then. Yannick's Falcon 50 is by far a better corporate plane than what is in that package and it is free. Corp Pilot was good for its time but if you are looking to spend, you might want to look for something a little newer.Just my opinionDave

Guest DaveKDEN

I agree with Dave wholeheartedly.Dave ( a different Dave)

Corp Pilot was designed for FS2000 but as Dave mentioned in his response, there is a patch on the Abacus site www.abacuspub.com that updates the aircraft for use in FS2K2; however, I don't think the Adventures in CP can be run in FS2K2. I especially liked the Citation Jet and the Starship (which I flew frequently). I also think that Corp Pilot and Private Pilot (also from Abacus) were well done for the FS era in which they appeared. The names of some of the designers and creators of CP and PP are currently alive and well in the FS community and still producing quality products."Should I take it back and get something else?" Well that depends on how much your 'friend' charged you for it... ;-)-GeorgeM at 5B6