Sign in to follow this  
Damian Clark

ASV More Information & Screenshots!

Guest BlazeFytr

Wow! Awesome! Kewl! Neato! Farm-out!Ok....I want it already! My credit card number is 164198378832! Sorry...can't wait for an official purchasing link!Well....ok.....so that's not really my credit card number.....but my fingers started to lose control after seeing the screenies! And I guess I am stuck waiting for the next-gen Wx wonder! Thanks for being a very conscientious and supportive team! Just keeps getting better!

Guest hlm65

Hi Damian,tks for the clarifications. And OK for the TS thermal activity, seems OK for terminal area flying in stormy weather !Can't wait for the release !

Guest varignet

I'm quite new here, so please forgive me :)Will it be possible to set different weather behaviours at different airports?for instance good weather at departure airport and thunderstorms at arrival airport so to have a bit of interesting things happening on screen?RegardsLuca

Guest NorthPilot

Hi Damian and ASV crew.Looks promising and I am looking forward to put ASV through its paces.Now I sound perhaps like a broke record, but is there any chance of inlcuding SIGMETs? I just feel it would add even more to this superb product if pilots would have to check SIGMETs and to e.g. experience reported weather at given lat/lon (icing, turulence, etc.)I have beaten this drum before :)http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=13859Have a nice flight!Aleksandar

Guest jennifer

fantastic stuff Damian and team...can't wait...credit card ready!!

Guest varignet

Hello,I just read the new manual, I have to say you earned a new client :-)there are a couple of things I would like to point out and clarified. 1) in order to have AS pick the correct clud textures it's best to open AS, import a flightplan process it, and after that, open fs (because it's impossible to update textures with fs running).This brings up a problem: people using the default fs9 flight planner, and fsnavigator would be obliged to A) open fs9, plan a flight, save it:( close fs9C) open asvD) import the flight and process itE) reopen fs9.I find it quite laborious... :-( this makes me want to switch to an external flight planner.....;-)2) Are cloud textures processed before opening fs9? I think I read that some cloud textures are changed whilst flying (cirrus textures?)3) Will it be possible to apply real world weather conditions and on top of that localized custom weather conditions,so to have a realworld snapshot everywhere, plus custom thunderstorms at lirp, and clear weather at lirn for instance?thank you and congratulations to the best fsaddon in ages!!!Luca>Hi Luca,>>Right now it is one station, a range of stations in miles, or>all stations set to one METAR. It is a feature that is new to>all of us!>>Hope this helps,>Jim>ActiveSky Sales and Support>http://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg