Guest varignet

Thank you very much for your esaurient and complete answer, it's very clear now. I'm just waiting for simmarket to update their pages.... :)just a think: you mentioned that fs can be open with flight notloaded in order to have ICS submitting textures.If so, would the following procedure work?-open fs9-start a flight-open fsnavigator and plan a flight. save the flightplan.-CLOSE THE FLIGHT (don't close fs9)-open asv, do the required steps-start a flight in fs9 and import the flightplan.>Now you'll have your desired real wx and modified LIRP/LIRN>regional settings.i like it!!!again thank youLuca

Guest sbdwag

Well I screwed up. I purchased Active Sky five days ago and I see where its going to cost me another 35.00 for ASV. I guess I did not see the big bold do not purchase yet notice in the forum or on Simmarket.com Web site. Dennis Waggoner

Noboby is forcing you to upgrade, i use AS4.5 on default settings and that is more than enough weather for me.

Guest sbdwag

Yes your right!. I Purchased Wxre and FSMeteo and had a few problems with wxre when it was initially created compaired to FSMeteo. Ie chose FSMeteo to continue to upgrade. Last week I finally got tired of the continual Server errors and weather popping every few minutes. I would see a cloud bank ahead of me and before I could get there it would dissapear. So I thought anything has got to be better than this. AS4.5 is tremendously better than FSMeteo and I really glad I upgraded to it. It add a whole new dimension to my simulationJust dissapointed that I cannot get AS5 now because Ive spent way too much money this month.Dennis Waggoner

So lets put it this way Jim...Should I go ahead and give my credit card to the wife for weekend shopping, or will I need it to purchase AS5 before Sunday's newspaper comes out???;-)

Hi Dennis,Others are correct, you will get your value from AS2004.5. We will continue to support all our software. No, new features will not be added! I even get a few requests for support for AS2000, which was freeware a number of years ago.I hope you also see where we have been very open with our plans and communication about ASV. Our first announcement was made on March 24th!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Hi, Jim:Actually, I think that it has already been published on the features page:>ASV FULL VERSION (non-upgrade for new users): $37.99>ASV UPGRADE VERSION (for AS2004/AS2004.5 users only): $27.99I assume that these are the final prices, rather than preliminary ones.Of course, it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong. LOLWilson