Hi!Too bad you have only Paypal system for payment. Many countries are not registered there, such as the one I live in, Indonesia.Hope we find soon another way, like AS2004 I purchased without problem.Thanks for your attentionRakhamToshiba Satellite P4 3.4 Ghz1536 DDR RAM nVidia GeForce FXWinXP ProYoke & Pedals CH Products

Guest glenb

OKAfter 6 attempts I keep getting the message that my session has expired. I am not the fastest typist but I'm not that bad.Never have I had so much trouble trying to buy something.I thought you should know.

Guest espaeth

*shrug* Worked over here using FireFox... and the download just finished. Just in time to burn up my entire weekend playing!Eric

Well I was really looking forward to this and used the download link (when I could find it) on your site to get the upgrade.Tried unzipping and got message invalid zip file.Very dissappointed I have to sayWill try again but may be asking for refund. I did want to support you guys rather than buy from simmarket but I am regretting my decision and will buy from them if this doesnt work a second time.ThanksJohn

Hi,Might be a browser issue.. try using SAVE AS instead of OPEN if using IE?Does this help? Please e-mail me at damianc@hifisim.com, I'll send a direct link from another site if need be...-Damian

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Glen,Not sure why this is happening... Sorry about the trouble.There are people getting through just fine however, so it may be related to something on your end? It could also be some setting on our side effect something obscure on your end. I will be looking into this trying to find a solution. Thanks for your patience!

Damian Clark

I'm using ie6 and the 'Save Target As' option just hangs. The other thing is wouldn't it be better if the download allowed the use of a download manager?Jackhttp://www.dolphin-star.net/TCA/Paintshop/ybanner_tca_FM.jpgIntel P4 3.06Ghz 533FSB HT| 2GB Corsair 333Mhz PC2700 DDR | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2 x 120GB Maxtor ATA-133| Sapphire ATI 9800pro 128MB | Creative Audigy 2

Jack Ford

Hi Jack,Was this with a SAVE AS or an OPEN?The download speeds are a bit slow at this moment, yes, and we apologize.. there is a lot of activity on the servers right now and we're going to be a bit slow until a few days pass and things settle down...Thanks!

Damian Clark

Damian,When you click the download link from the 'your account'page you don't get any options just the windows download window allowing selection of destination folder. That seems to end in an invalid zip. The 'Save Target As' option hangs without producing any options.Jackhttp://www.dolphin-star.net/TCA/Paintshop/ybanner_tca_FM.jpgIntel P4 3.06Ghz 533FSB HT| 2GB Corsair 333Mhz PC2700 DDR | Asus P4P800 Deluxe | 2 x 120GB Maxtor ATA-133| Sapphire ATI 9800pro 128MB | Creative Audigy 2

Jack Ford

Guest espaeth

>>Yes I got the invalid zip file message too. Second veeery slow>download in progress......For what it's worth, I got the same thing using WinZip. WinRAR, on the other hand, had no issues opening the archive.Strange.Eric