Euhm, I have the same problem with winzip. I've used 'save as', and use winzip 9.1 and get 'cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive'. I must say this is real turnoff...

I knew there was a reason I stayed up late. THANK YOU!!! Downloading now!

Hi all,Those who are experiencing this problem, please try downloading again, we made some changes to the download process. FWIW the file is fine, the problem appears to be related to the server download transfer code and is affecting apparently only about 5-10% of customers...If you continue to have problems please e-mail me at damianc@hifisim.com for a different download link.We sincerely apologize for the trouble...Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest auro63

I've got the zip corruption too,I've unzipped using the command "open zip folder" from themicrosoft explorer.I hope it could help,ByeRoberto

Greetings All!It is official! ASV - ActiveSky Version 5 has been released and is now available!!!!To purchase and download, or view more information about ASV, please visit the ASV product info page at http://www.hifisim.com/activesky5.htm.I would like to thank our Beta Team for doing a fantastic job putting ASV to the test and getting it ready for release. Thanks guys!!! Thanks to Jim Skorna for infinite things, including providing great support to all our users everywhere.... Thank you Chris Willis for joining our team and helping to create our best product ever! Thank you Peter Dowson for FSUIPC and all your assistance on interfacing with FS. Thanks to OUR USERS - who have given us endless encouragement, support, feedback and ideas.... Thank you EVERYONE!

Damian Clark

I want to sat Roberto's tip worked for me.Using WinZIP was - no-go, but his suggestion got me up and running.Thanks Roberto!Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

All I get when I click on 'buy now' & 'downloadable software products' is 'There are no products to list in this category'. Signing into my customer account makes no difference. :(

Hello,I got an alternative solution from Damian within MINUTES after mailing him. What a great service! Over the years I followed lots of online sales with initial download troubles, but this definitely was the fastest and most unbureaucratic help I got! Thumbs up!Yours,Martin Georg/EDDFVATSIM Europe Division Director *** mailto:vateud1@vateud.orghttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/811874/957.png

Within 10 minutes after mailing, I received an alternative download-link, and I am up and running now :D

Guest auro63

Yes Chris, exatly that....Thanks again for your wonderfull program, I've just startedand I'm really impress...Roberto

Guest SoarPics

"I've got the zip corruption too,I've unzipped using the command "open zip folder" from themicrosoft explorer."Same situation here. WinXip (v.9) definately doesn't play well with this download. Used your solution and all is well. Thanks Roberto.I'm off to check the weather. See you all in a couple of days. :-) Greg

Hi all,We solved the problem... Sorry about that! We are opening a new thread for release information...

Damian Clark