Sign in to follow this  
Guest crashing_pilot

What is the longest flight y've all done?

I once flew (in FS98) from Heathrow to Sydney in a BOAC Comet:Stopped off at:Tripoli (Lybia)Alexandria (Egypt)Muscat (Oman)Colombo (Sri Lanka)SingaporeDarwin (Australia)Alice Springs (Australia)Logged up 24.9 hours.I'll have to do it again in FS2k2 when I get that shortly...Of course the scenery was probably better in 98, since I had commercial add-ons for Alexandria, Sri Lanka and Singapore - as well as enhanced Tripoli and Darwin sceneries. 777

Guest outtatimeiii

I went on a flight with my friend that went from KBHM to VGZR (was to go around the world, but he bailed out at VGZR). We did 43 stops and changed planes twice (Went from a BAC 1-11 to a DH106 Comet at HELX). There was a lot of stops because the legs were ~200 miles each (Not my choice LOL). Looking at my logs, I logged around 16 hours in Day, 14 in night, and 1 in instrument conditions. And I think I flew about half of the hours manually without any AP LOL.

Sorry, I'm not so big up on all the codes, what are KBHM, HLEX and VGZR? 777

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Not very long, but either YYZ to HNL or MIA to FRA. Or perhaps SFO to NRT.

Guest Muppet22

In FS from EGLL - RJAA (Tokyo Narita) took about 13 hours.In real life, EGLL - KORD in a BA 744, took just this side of 9 hours.

Guest outtatimeiii

KBHM is Birmingham Intl, ALHELX is Luxor Intl, EgyptVGZR is some airport in western India LOL, I forgot the name

Guest crashing_pilot

longest flight:london heathrow-singapore changi-sydney in fs2k with pss 747-400.had to catch some sleep in between.... :-)