Sign in to follow this  
Guest aua122

Cannot pass by paypal:(

Guest aua122

Hi!Im an early customer of the active sky environment and i love this product. Today i tried to buy the new upgrade version and tried to bypass the paypal paymentsystem. I entered all my data and got the message that my entered data is equal to an account at paypal. thats right. over two years ago i bought a fs-product over paypal but i lost my password and forgott the securityquestions to reactivate my password. And now there is the mess:( i cannot buy your wonderful product, cause i cannot reactivate my paypal account (btw. i dont like the process they do it, i dont want to send copys of my personal documents to them per post or fax). And every time i try to bypass the paypal transaction it says there is already a paypal account with my data. Well nice that there is, but i entered the correct data, and i dont understand that i cannot use other secure transaction.Hope you change the way to pay for this very good product soon.happy landingsChris

Damian,I made it through the PayPal purchase, hit "continue", and was told the link back to Download is "temporarily out of service" and eventually was "timed out".Tried again and couldn't get past the "continue" after purchase complete on HiFi page.This all occured between 5:30-7:00 AM EST.See you when the fires are out.Hope this helps, JackD

Guest anthonye

JimHow long is this error going to go on with none Paypal purchases"Your payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again."Been at it for hours now with it going around in circles.........AnthonyUK

Guest aua122

Hi Jim!Thx for fast answer. I have no other chance to try. Due i forgott my paypal pw, the first thing i tried was to pay without paypal. But it seems the whole transaction runs over paypal and when i enter my data creditcard, adress, etc., paypal checks that there is alrdy a paypal account, that uses my creditcard number and my e-mail (its true due i bought software over paypal in the year 2003:), had nothing more to do with them since:).But i will try it once more or hope that you sell ASV over simmarket and other transaction methodes soon.happy landingsChris