Sign in to follow this  
fly_ebos

Distance error in Flightplan processing

Hello,I'm planning for my second flight with ASV, uptill now really satisfied! However, I did find an error:FS Flightplanner: departing from OING to OIMC (IFR high altitude), gives me 390 nM. When I let ASV process this it reads 7931 nM. Somewhere there is an error in the coordinates of the airports because my first leg is 3696nM (OING-PUSAL), and my last leg is 3951 nM (MSD-OIMC). Can you have a look into this please?

Both airports aren't in AS airport list. Just added OING manually in the complete_airport_list.txt file in the modules/ASV directory and worked.Jos

Mmmm, strange, they call it the 'complete airport list' though not all standard FS airports are included... :-bla Thanks for looking into it. Will there be an update of that list to include all airports?

Hi,It is strange that these are missing.. I will look into it, and work on providing an update...

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies