Sign in to follow this  
Guest anthonye

HiFi Why is this

Guest anthonye

I keep entering details to buy, I keep gettingYour payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again.After trying again and again I still get the same, is the server overloaded still ?AnthonyUK

I keep getting the same thing here in the US. The message I see is "Your payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again."I have a working paypay account, and I see that message when I try to use it or by-pass and use my credit card direct. It seems to me there is a paypal problem since we are not even getting to the order confirmation so we can download.Tony

Guest anthonye

All a bit of a mess isn't it !AnthonyUK

It sure is, but I am sure it will get sorted out. This is just a hobby, and we know the Active Sky guys always take care of us. I suppose I could go mow my lawn now. :) Tony

Guest anthonye

Post here if you manage to get it, I will do the sameAnthonyUK

Well, I just tried again here at about 10:50 pm Central time in the US, and I am still getting "Your payment session has expired. To complete this transaction, you will need to enter your information again." I get this when I try to by-pass pay pal. I also tried to use my paypal account, but the card number it wants to use is a card I no longer have, and it puts me into a log-in loop when I try to change the card.I'll try again tommorow. I know things will get worked out.Tony

Hi Tony,A few other users (3 to be exact) have reported this same problem.. something strange, not sure why it is occuring. We have spent several hours today trying to eliminate the problem to no avail.As a better solution to this (and a few other problems noted) with Paypal, we are adding a secondary CC payment option (non-paypal) within the next few days. Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

The key to eliminating that message on my system with Windows XP SP-2 was to go into the menu of Internet Explorer, click Tools, Internet Options, Security then click Trusted Sites then the Sites button where I added https://www.paypal.com.The purchase continued with no further problem.

Guest anthonye

I managed to get it down 23:34 last night, I had to go with the PayPal option.Anthony........UK