Sign in to follow this  
Guest SnaJet

Do I need this?

Guest SnaJet

Hi Guys Just a question here. I have Active Sky for FS9, and also Flight Environment for FS9. I also run FS Wide and need to know if this will run with the new clouds off of FS Wide? I am an avid user of this great program and if I need it I will just have to have it, but if it will duplicate what I'm allready using then I guess I won'tThanks in AdvanceFred (snajet)fred.gif

HI Fred,"Active Sky for FS9, and also Flight Environment "ASV will use more option with Flight Environment with the update, now you are using active sky and Flight Environment in a random way and not taking advantage of clouds rendering. In ASV, we have added new function to improve the data and visual.There will be update to include new optionfeature in Asv and AE as well, what's you have seen is not the final ASV. We did prefer to not include them to the release and take more time to do it.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest SnaJet

Hey GuysThanks for the quick response, but I guess I'm still a little confuesed. would it be better for me to wait or update now?Thanks againFred

HI Fred,ASV and FE will works togheter and have better result then activesky4.5 FE because of the already existent new option function added. ASV also offert Active Environment, that's include, sky, clouds cumuluscirrus, and environment texture etc.You can use ASV with FE or ASV alone with all their sky, clouds and environment.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest SnaJet

Hey ChrisThanks again I guess I will go ahead and check it out. You guys are great, keep up the great work.Fred