Sign in to follow this  
neil0311

Any guess on when the hi res texture download will be back up?

After spending 1.5 hours downloading ASV, I'm sure that even if the links were working for the hi res cloud set, it would take a while to download. Any rough expectation on when they may be back up for download? This isn't a complaint, just trying to gauge when to come back to try again. ;-)

Guest Steve_Park

I guess that the Avsim Library Managers are off today..still nothing at Avsim.Steve ParkKSDF

Guest Steve_Park

Chris, are those file's that big? 6 Hours later and still nothing of the Hi Res textures on Avsim.

Hi Steve,I uploaded them today, I don't know when they will go live, it's up to avsim.the files are in 3 zip, 90mb,90mb and 55mb, you need to extract them to the same folder then press the setup buttons, automatic install.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Steve_Park

OK, thanks Chris. As I said, the Library Managers must take the weekend off.BTW, ASV is running great. A couple of online flights and Spectacular is the only word to discribe it.Steve Park