Dear HiFi Team,after purchase the upgrade version of ASV, I could not execute a complete download of the file and tried many times. The thing is that now I have the download expired and cannot download it anymore but the site assumes that the download is 'Complete'. As I saw in another post there are a few other people with the same problem. Is there a way to put back again another download chances?I know that today was a bit of rush to all of you, but please, if possible, give some input regarding this problem.Thanks in advance,

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos

Hi,We are aware of the difficulties all day long and we will work one on one with anyone who needs more download links. I am waiting for further information. You will get your software!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Thank you Jim for your fast reply.The download link is now back online again and aparently with no restrictions.Again, thanks alot for your great support.Best regards,

Pedro Lima
"The sky is the home of birds... we are just guests... guests of honor" Peter Besenyei
"...redundancy is very important in aviation; that is why airplanes have 2 wings instead of 1!" M.S.A.Q.
My videos