Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

Download Counts: Please Read!!

Hello All,Near the end of a very long day, we wish to thank EVERYONE for their time, patience, posts, suggestions, complaints, praise, ideas, support, and thoughts. We want everyone to know that we are doing everything we can to help the server situation and the payment situation. As far as download counts are concerned, we have disabled this for the time being. We will make sure that every user that purchased will get their software. We are also looking into other purchase methods as well. We will keep you informed!!The positive thing is that there have been very few operational problems and this is great news!We hope that you will continue to support us and our products! Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Hi Jim:You all are doing a great job. I only had an issue with the limited download of 10 given the problems we had -- and you folks fixed the number of downloads problem. I completely understand server overload and how that can effect files. I still haven't got AV5 downloaded yet but I do understand that I will get it off your server sooner or later. Certainly, even though I've only had AS 2004.5 for a couple of weeks, I am so impressed with it that I am eager to get the enhanced AS5. I was a long time user of FSMeteo and I was happy with that program; however AS is so good that I had to set FSMeteo aside even though it is a good and reliable Wx program.Thanks for your hard work and a fantastic product. Davidl3541 :-)

Thanks David for posting. I wasn't sure if you got any of my e-mails today. I did get each one of yours and kept answering them, but it looked like you were not getting them. Try the download now. I have not had a bad report for a few hours now. Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Guest steku

Any estimates when other payments options are going to be available?

Guest Peter Sidoli

I have purchased the upgrade to version 5 but using DAP find that resumable downloads are not supported.With my awful 2.6 kps download rate a file of this size takes many hours with an inevitable broken connection.Any advice pleasePeter

Hi Peter,Sorry for the problems! Please contact me at damianc@hifisim.com, I will get you an alternative link (resume supported).Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest panda234

Thx for the update!! Problems are 99.9% better when you have an idea what they are and that there are people out there who care and are working hard to resolve them. Thx!!billg

FYI:I got my download done shortly after my message to Jim. The program is loaded and working very well--amazingly well! The environment integration is super!Thanks,Davidl3541:-)

Guest chmenten

Hi Jim,Maybe I am doing something wrong but I purchased ASV on Saturday and have be getting a "server busy" response to my download querys ever since.I don't mind the wait but my credit card has charged today for the $28 update version which it appears I have no hope of downloading any time soon.Any help or guideance will be appreciated.C H Menten