Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kazt

ASV not working

Guest Kazt

I just purchased ASV and seem to running into a problem. Everytime I try to run it, it tries to initialize, but then I get a message saying Main Thread Process Error...Retrying at Next Interval. I believe I have followed everything according to the readme. Anyone else getting this?

Hi,We haven't had any reports like this, so I am going to guess the problem is some strange issue with the installation. I would recommend uninstall/reinstall. Does this help? If you continue to have problems please feel free to contact me direct @ damianc@hifisim.com for a troubleshooting session.

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Kazt

Just wrote you an e-mail!

Guest dshiina

I have exactly the same problem as Kazt has. I tried on three machines but same result.Mine is by the way an ASV-FULL version.Hope this problem will be identified soon and the fix be posted here.DAN

Guest shaa

Same problem here. Was working (sort of) last night. Last night I couldn't connect in online mode at all. 2004.5 could but not the new version...go figure.

Guest dshiina

This problem seems to happen only with NON-English Windows. In fact mine is Japanese WindowsXP Pro.(FS2004 is English version)Do not try to say "we don't support non-English Windows", please.DAN

Guest shaa

I'm on English windows so don't worry its not just non-english windows. Of course we still don't have any response to this yet.

Hi all,The problem was found to be related to Japan date format. You can change to US date format (or any other than Japan) and it should work.We are working on a fix in our code to allow Japan date formats without problems.Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest dshiina

> We are working on a fix in our code to allow Japan date formats without problems.Good news, it now works for me!Hope the fix will be released soon.DAN