Hi,Im not sure if I have found a problem. I am currently flying at 35000 feet and I have a complete whiteout all around. Thunderstorms are present in the area also.The closest metar shows CWIY 121200Z 16007KT 2SM -TSRA BR BKN006 OVC012CB +RA 17/16 A2992 RMK SF7CB1 SLP133 RMK AUTOGEN ASVShould this level of visibility extend to 35000 feet !!!Any ideas guys.Cheers Drayton

Hi,No that should not continue up to FL350 unless you have disabled FS9 haze layer AND disabled vis graduation options (in which case it would be working as designed). OR you have quit ASV and have FS9 haze layer off (in which ASV is unable to directly increase upper level visibility).If your options are different, some other problem may be happening? If so please let me know if you are on WideFS?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Hi Damian,I have not disabled any of the items mentioned and did not quit ASV at all while flying. I did however have a crash later whereby FS decided to lose the top menu bar and then freeze :-mad, but I dont think thats related to ASV at all . If anyone knows why this happens please let me know as it always seems to occur when I am into a LOOOONg flight.Anyway, ASV worked flawlessly all the way apart from those two occasions when I had a white out. It seemed to clear itself after a few minutes, so no big deal. I have all default settings within ASV and FSUIPC and I am using WIDEFS if that helps.ThanksDrayton